Contact Care and Support for Adults | Newcastle City Council - adult contact numbers


Surrey County Council - Contact Adult Social Care adult contact numbers

Resources and information specifically for young adults and common issues faced during this stage of life. Read helpful articles or call 1800 55 1800 any time.

If anyone needs to report a safeguarding adults Hospital Social Work Team - Phone this team if you are.

In an emergency always call 999. If you think that you, or someone you know, is being abused or neglected call Care Direct on 0345 1551 007 or email.

This website includes information on safeguarding adults at risk from abuse, and the work of Devon's Safeguarding Adults Board. Our aim is to help everyone to.